This magazine is brought to you by Anime Art Academy. Get professional tips on how to draw manga and anime here!
Did you know that listening to music can have lots of great effects on our body and mind?
According to PsychCentral, music can:
- lower our heart rate and levels of stress hormones
- release endorphins and improve our sense of well-being
- reduce physical and emotional stress levels
- reduce stress-related symptoms, whether used in a clinical environment or in daily life
With that in mind, it makes sense that many artists working in the high-pressure anime and manga industry enjoy listening to music as they work!
If you too enjoy listening to music as you study and create artwork, or if you just need something to help you relax after a long day, we’ve got just the thing for you!
Why not enjoy some anime themed music as you study or relax?? Nothing better to get you in the mood to create great anime artwork, or help you chill our while you think about your next creation.
Here’s some highlights we found on Youtube – these videos contain lovely relaxing covers of anime theme songs, and some even have some rain sounds overlaid, for all you ASMR fans out there!
1) Beautiful Relaxing Anime Music by Time Music
2) Relaxing Naruto Music by Chill Out and Lofi Music
3) Lofi Remixes of Anime Openings by LlamaLoops
4) Beautiful/Emotional Anime OST with Rain Sounds by Anime Music Station
5) Studio Ghibli Piano Music with Rain Sounds by The Sound of Rain
We hope you enjoyed this collection of anime music and ASMR, and that it will help all our students at Anime Art Academy focus as they study!